INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST, FILMMAKER, & FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE COACH & CONSULTANT
MEDIA KIT 2020
- Google Censors, Shadowbans, and Blacklists Alternative Health News
- Don’t Be Evil: Whistleblower Zach Vorhies Breaks Down How Google Set out to Literally Program Our Minds
- The Politics Of CBD In A Technofascist Age
- January Update: Operation VaXX Samoa – A ManMade Measles Epidemic?
- Ebola 101: Early Beginnings – Part 1
- Articles on Truthout
- Dr. Google Will See You Now
follow on Twitter
– Covid19: Insider Facts, PCR Tests, False Positives, Origination & More
– Big Tech/Big Pharma Collusion/Censorship/StopBitBurning Class Action Lawsuit
– The Politics of CBD in a Technofascist Age
– The Health Benefits of CBD
– Vaccine Controversy: Speaking to Both Sides
– How to Reverse an Autoimmune Condition
– Honeybees and Colony Collapse Disorder:
– Food supply, nutrition, soil depletion, organic food
– Biohacking & Functional Medicine
- Overcoming Chronic Illness
- Mitochondrial dysfunction
- Mold illness
- Energy production
On YouTube Channel
• How Coffee Enemas Helped Save My Life!!
• How To Cure a UTI Using Silver
• Is Google Controlling Your Mind? | Zach Vorhies – Google Whistleblower/ AMPFEST19
• EBOLA/ Vaccine Mania/ Why Journalist Jane Burgermeister Fears For Her Life
• How Google Is Eating Your Brain & What You Can Do To Get it Back/ With Dr. Robert Epstein (Part II)
Maryam Henein is an investigative journalist and functional medicine consultant, best known for directing the film Vanishing of the Bees, narrated by Ellen Page. She is also the founder of HoneyColony, an online magazine and marketplace aimed at
empowering people to be their own best health advocate.
For over two decades, Maryam’s been living the digital nomad life, based out of Los Angeles. She started her career producing the news for MSNBC4. She eventually quit to pursue freelance journalism. Her beats included spirituality, sexuality, and
Hollywood. Hollywood. She wrote for several mainstream magazines including Maxim, The Hollywood Reporter, Los Angeles Magazine, Black Book, & Penthouse.
After a car accident where she was hit by an SUV, followed by an pesticide spray several years later, Maryam developed a chronic illness (fibromyalgia and lupus). She decided to become her own personal health advocate. She dove deep into the world
of alternative health and successfully reversed her autoimmune conditions. In 2009, she produced and directed the award-winning documentary, The Vanishing of the Bees
In 2012, Maryam founded Honeycolony, an online health and wellness magazine. Honeycolony’s growth for 2016 was projected to generate three million in revenue and finally turn a profit. Instead, they found themselves getting shut down multiple times for selling perfectly legal CBD. That’s when Maryam started feeling the wrath of technofascism, a term she’s been popularizing.
Just as HoneyColony was getting back on its feet the Google Medic Update in August 2018 hit. Like many other alternative health sites, Honeycolony had a big drop in organic SEO traffic. Luckily, Honeycolony had already built a following that lookedfor its trustworthy information and quality organic products.
Maryam is passionate about sharing her knowledge about alternative medicine,holistic health, biohacking, technofascism, honeybees, and other topics. Her finger is always on the pulse of these topics, as editor-in-chief of HoneyColony. She also works with clients one-on-one as a functional medicine coach
• RPN Friday Night Livestream -Health Uncensored